Essay Writing Tips - Best Argumentative Essay TopicThere are a number of things that you must consider when writing an argumentative essay. The following points should help you make your essay more persuasive and more effective:
* Determine the type of essay you wish to write. If you have decided on a topic, then you must decide on what type of essay you want to write. You can either write a short article, a long essay or write a longer essay for submission to an academic journal.
* Select a topic that you will be most interested in writing about. You will have to find out how others feel about your topic before you start writing. Do not feel pressured into choosing something that is only slightly different from what you originally intend to write. The choice of topic should not be dictated by the results of a survey or by the standard of the University to which you are submitting the essay.
* Find out if there is a thesis statement that you can use to help in your essay. If you are aware of this principle then it will not be difficult for you to make a good thesis statement.
* Your argument is as strong as the reasons you give for your position. If you are not convinced that your reasons are very strong, then you must come up with some stronger arguments to justify your position.
* Analysis - should not be overlooked. The final objective of the essay should be to show and convince your reader of the superiority of your thesis, analysis and arguments.
The best argumentative essay topic is one that will lead to good arguments that will convince your reader. So don't forget to think about your audience, look for support for your arguments, examine the events that happened in your essay and analyse the importance of those events.